Some of your most sensitive data and assets live in your environment, but they are only as secure as the protection you have in place. Likewise, your security information and event management (SIEM) software is a powerful tool, but it’s only effective if you have the people, processes, and technology in place.
Our Managed Detection and Response solution for Microsoft Sentinel takes care of all three to ensure your organisation is secured against the latest threats, as fast as they evolve.
Claranet are one of a few Microsoft Gold Partners, with over 25 years of expertise, offering customers CREST- and Microsoft-accredited expertise, world-class tooling, and a 24/7/365 Security Operations Centre (SOC) to manage and protect your organisation using Microsoft Sentinel.
How it works
Our Managed Detection and Response for Microsoft Sentinel protects your assets, by fortifying your environment with real-time, human intelligence, expertise, and AI protection.
The service will:
- Detect malicious actors, malware, ransomware, and data exfiltration.
- Help you gain deeper visibility into all actions being performed inside the organisation.
- Perform baseline activities to remove false positives and confirm security incidents, while continually learning the legitimate behaviours of applications and users
- Manage security incidents and review actions taken to secure your systems, removing the time and resources needed for your IT team to respond.
- Work as an extension of your existing team, with the added power of a 360° view of the whole security landscape, across all verticals and industries.
- Eliminate security infrastructure setup and maintenance time and costs, with a fully-established, experienced SOC team that works like it’s yours.
All this and more, fully managed via the CREST-accredited Claranet SOC Team.